Containers make ideal refrigerated goods storage. You don’t need planning permission to install one, unlike building one from scratch. If you sell or relocate from your current premises, you can simply take your refrigerated container with you. Plus, the modular nature of containers means that you can easily expand your storage area to fit your requirements.
Our refrigerated containers can store:
- Up to 20 Euro pallets
- 18 Metric pallets
- Meat & poultry
- Fish & seafood
- Fruit & vegetables
- Plants & flowers
All our refrigerated containers feature:
- Temperatures from +10 to -25C.
- Flat floors for easy loading and unloading.
- Lockable easy-open Butchers door.
- Internal fluorescent lighting.
- Emergency shut-off and panic alarms.
- 32-amp 3-phase connection with a 5-pin Ceeform plug.
- Optional access ramps, mains extension cables and colour options.
If you’re thinking about hiring or purchasing a refrigerated container, we can arrange delivery and positioning by a HIAB (lorry-mounted crane) – as well as a visit from one of our network of experienced refrigerator engineers.
Your unit will require a 380/440-volt 3-phase supply on a 5-pin connection. The power supply to the unit must be on a D-Type breaker and should be isolated close to the distribution board for safety.
If you’re concerned about access, or whether you have the right power supply, call us today for FREE site visit or quotation.