Shipping containers are incredibly versatile spaces that can be converted into new venues such as offices or shops. That’s where modified containers come in through offering various accessories and new installations for developing a unique space.
As container modification experts, we offer a wide range of modified container features, including window lights, electrical charge points and more.
Why choose us for your container modifications?
- Over 20 years of experience in providing modified container expertise
- Rapid and personalised customer service
- Competitive quotes
- View your container pre hire or sale
To learn more about our container modifications, reach out via the contact form.
What is a modified container?
A modified container is any kind of shipping container that has received update or been converted into a different space. This could involve a container being modified into an office with plumbing, insulation, and windows.
What are the benefits of container modification?
- Plenty of space: As shipping containers are normally used to transport goods, there’s a great deal of space to take advantage of with any modifications.
- Durability: Shipping containers are highly durable, and they will hold up in all kinds of weather conditions.
- A blank canvas: Shipping containers come with a simple design, meaning there’s a lot of room for creativity in designing your ideal venue.
- Easy to transport: If you need to move your modified shopping container to a new location, it’s super-easy to do.
What can you use modified containers for?
You can use modified containers for just about anything! Our container modification experts have constructed shower blocks, kitchen units, exhibition stands, welfare units and catering units – all from our extensive range of containers.
What container modifications do we offer?
Our Leeds depot workshop specialises in container modification. There are so many things you can do to make your modified containers fit for purpose, for example:
- Additional doors for personnel, cargo or roller shutters
- Windows lights
- Electrical points
- Partitions to create ‘rooms’
- Additional vents, insulation, and condensation treatments
- Full plumbing service
- Security options – lock boxes, high security padlock windows guards and alarms
If you’re thinking about purchasing a modified container, why not visit us at our Leeds depot. If you’d like a container delivery, please give us a call. We’d be happy to arrange a FREE site visit to ensure there are no accessibility restrictions.
Check out our Delivery page for more information, or call us for a free delivery quotation.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"Brilliant and professional company to deal with. Ria in particular made the transaction easy and smoothed the delivery process. Very helpful in making sure delivery to site was possible and great communication on delivery day. Container looks very smart."
"I spent ages talking to different container suppliers and eventually decided to go with Sam at Ace. They have been brilliant - their pricing is great but most importantly they are a genuinely decent bunch of guys who actually deliver. I grow mushrooms and have now put in an order for my 6th container and from the initial chat through to when the guys turn up with a large arctic and drive down a muddy track on the farm - nothing is a bother to them - they are all really good at their jobs and that unfortunately is not very common nowadays but makes life a lot easier! So if you want a container just ring Sam - it's by far the best option for both your pocket and your stress levels!"